Keres' Marketing & Business Development Internship Program
Keres Consulting accepts applications for our internship program year-round. The Keres Marketing & Business Development Internship Program is designed to afford students with the opportunity to intern while also completing summer, fall or spring academic coursework.
Our goal is to provide a mutually beneficial internship that exposes students to best practices in promoting company capabilities using various marketing tools.
This is a part-time, paid internship with the opportunity to work alongside a Native American-owned business with strong performance supporting the federal, state and tribal government.
If you would like to pursue a career in the marketing and business development field and apply your skills in a real life business environment, this internship is for you.
The selected individual’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Support Keres’ value to honor, encourage and assist those of Native American heritage and others in need
· Develop corporate capability statements, proposals, and other new business documents
· Assist in designing and creating various marketing materials including brochures, website content and social media marketing
· Perform daily reviews of procurement opportunities
· Conduct research for special projects
Qualifications and Evaluations:
We are seeking energetic, creative individuals who enjoy challenging assignments and have a passion for learning and contributing to a professional environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· An interest in honoring, encouraging, and assisting those of Native American heritage
· Availability to fulfill a part-time work schedule (16-24 hours per week) during standard work hours (M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong writing and editing skills
· Attention to detail and ability to prioritize within a multi-tasking environment
· Interest in business development and marketing
· Eligibility for employment in the U.S.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume in .doc or PDF format to Allie Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Keres (Term for which you are applying) Internship” in the subject line. Keres will conduct interviews prior to each academic term.