About Keres Consulting
Keres Consulting, Inc. is a general management consulting firm with specialized expertise in asset management and sustainability, engineering and the environment, and communication and training. Keres clients have ready access to the unique and collective talents of its highly experienced workforce -- and to the firm's broad corporate knowledge of public and private sector best practices.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Albuquerque, NM, Keres is a privately-held, Native American-owned corporation certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business and a graduate of the U.S. Small Business Administration's 8(a) Business Development Program.
Our services include:
- Real Property Asset Management
- Energy reduction & sustainability
- Environmental & USACE, and more
Keres' customers include federal and state agencies, tribal entities and private sector companies.
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. General Services Administration
- National Nuclear Security Administration
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Education
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Bureau of Indian Education
- Indian Health Service
- New Mexico Indian Affairs Department
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
The name Keres is derived from one of three language groups spoken by Pueblo People. This Western dialect is spoken at the Acoma Pueblo of New Mexico.
Keres Consulting's Mission
To provide general management consulting, facilitation and professional services employing state-of-the art knowledge and proven systems, technologies, and processes to meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations.
Keres Consulting's Vision
An established and well regarded company performing routine exemplary work for a diverse and loyal clientele, with strategic alliances of industry leading firms while abiding focus on its mission and strong core values, which include a culture of listening and teamwork - and respect for all employees, customers and stakeholders.